- $160 for 8 weeks
- All league play will use Full Swing Golf Simulators
- Each week at least 9 holes will be played on a different course from the white tees unless otherwise indicated on the schedule.
- The leagues will use a handicap. If you do not have an established handicap, an indoor handicap will be established and may be recalculated after each play day.
- On your league day, each team will play 9 holes against another team. Your team’s handicap scores are up against another team. At the end of the round, the scores and points are posted inside the facility.
- At the end of each league session, the team with the most points will be determined to be the league winner.
- Each league will have six teams of two players.
- Players are expected to show up each week. There will be no refunds or rain checks for missed weeks.
- You may choose someone to substitute for you any given week.
- Each league will play once a week from 5:00-7:00 pm or 7:30-9:30 pm, Monday-Thursday.
- The league fee includes the weekly greens fee. The greens fee must be paid prior to the start of the league.
- The league fee also includes a $5 per person prize fee. Prizes will be awarded as gift certificates and merchandise.
- After applying handicaps, the team with the best-ball lowest score wins the hole and is awarded 1 point.
- A tie score on a hole will result in each team being awarded ½ point. The winner of each match will be given 1 extra point. Point totals are cumulative for the match and the season.
- The winner of each league will be the team with the most accumulated points over the season.
Call ahead for tee-times
603-865-9800 or for information, email us at email@example.com